Hey There, Krystal here! I just got back from spending 4 education packed days escaping the cold Austin weather in gorgeous San Diego. A weekend filled with Note investing presentations and events, great food and fun with the leading Note investors in the country.
- 2-26 – Dawn Rickabaugh Breakout in the Ballroom “Inside tips on how to broker notes”. Dawn’s always a great speaker to watch and a great guitarist to boot!
- 2-27 – Walter Wofford Breakout in the Pavillion “Profitable seller financing strategies to crank up your cash flow” – Walter had everyone laughing on top of the great information he was providing.
- 2-27 – H. Quincy Long Breakout in the ballroom “Do the Due” – Learn how to keep all of your hard earned money by doing proper due diligence on your IRA Transactions
- In both Walter and Quincys presentations it was great to look around a room and see a mixture of new and seasoned investors laughing it up and enjoying the presentations.
- 2-28 – David Fenoglio – “Profit from Buying undivided interests” – breakout in the ballroom
- 2-28 Frank Ricci receiving the award for Note Investor of the year
One of my favorite highlights of the event has to be the Charity Silent Auction held at the VIP Dinner on 2/27. Everyone got together to unwind and support Charity Vision, a nonprofit organization that works with local physicians in developing countries creating sustainable solutions to the worldwide blindness epidemic. They agree to provide their talent and time at no cost. The result is a network of eye-care providers capable of providing for their own community. It was a great charity auction and we were able to all raise a substantial amount, and at $25 a surgery we hope it makes a difference.
For more information on this cause visit http://charityvision.net/